Arrogancy: Chapter One Arrogancy: Chapter One

Brill

Very very well drawn, voices are a little of the unexcited side (needs more acting..)

You should change the sound to streaming so that it syncs with the video, this PC is a little slow and I had to put it to low quality to get the sound to work.. which is a pity becuase the graphical side is awesome.

HTH

the angel the angel

A deeper flash.. there's a rare one

You'd make a great film maker. Too many animatons dont make use of crossfades, zooming and panning.

You animation is simple enough, but very well done - that is what makes your stand out to me.

I only wish more people would make animations like this, it is easy to tell there is thought and meaning in this one.

(Even if it is a bit short, but then we are not all professional companies are we?)

Newgrounds Tour - Part 2 Newgrounds Tour - Part 2

Chuckle

Good!
Very true!

Though I think a little more colour in it (even solids) would add a lot to it..

Mini Fight Mini Fight

Very well animated

Ignore that last reviewer..
That phat, and I know it must've taken quite a while to get it right.

Well done.

Harry Potter/DBZ 2 Harry Potter/DBZ 2

Much better than 1!

That was much better than the previous one - I love the Potter ending esp.

The music is great, but I really think you could have done a much better job on the voices! They (mostly) sound pretty awful..

Blade, Crow, Bill & Ted etc have great voices.. but the _main characters_ let you down a bit!

...Still loved it mind you!

ImageNation responds:

well thanks even though you didn't agree with what we thought where funny voices for the main people were glad you still found the toon funny thanks for the review.

SSVsXX(FinalFight)Part1 SSVsXX(FinalFight)Part1

Fucking A!

Brilliant! Esp the stick "voices".

File size is a little large though, but brill!

In the tradition of... In the tradition of...

LMAO!!

That is sooooo good - the last time I saw something this funny was a loooong time ago!

U'r the master.

(I don't think the preloader works too well)

Move To Bremerton Move To Bremerton

Nice!

Very nice! Imagine the problems people who live in boarding school 2000 miles away from home have?!?

Unreal Mission Impossible Unreal Mission Impossible

Love it!

Love it - esp the "World of Hurt" _3D_ missile and the unexpected boombox!

NICE!!

Mad-Cow-1 responds:

Thats my favorite part too :D

Turkey Turkey

Ouch - this is gonna hurt

Ta very much for voting, Psychotron!
Your vote is worth 666 votes. The more experience points you have, the more powerful you become!
You gave this entry an X raising the devil himself to sort out the vile creature who created it.

No hard feelings?

DingleberryClock responds:

........ hmmmmmm ... poser?